Tuesday 20 September 2011

Introduction

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find every post dedicated to Photography: Shooting the Truth. I'm Peter Polito and over these next few months I will be posting images and stories all pertaining to world of photography. I will be giving my personal view on popular photographs in the media, but also diving into some lesser seen photographs that seem to speak to me as a person.

Recently this photo taken by a fire behavior analyst in Montana has really taken my eye. The reason being is the amazing contrast that we have from the foreground and the background. While a fire rages on in complete chaos. Two deer seem to not even notice as the calmly take a sip from the stream. I find the image to be captivating while also showing the true force of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment